Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day activities !!!

Today, Shafi woke up with Rismi,  so I could get a little extra sleep. Once I was awake , I got ready and rushed to office to finish off some work though its Sunday :(. I have not prepared anything as Shafi told me , You go ahead and finish your work, Let me take care of everything today.

Shafi with Rismi:

One more photo of them:

After finishing my work, I was back to home at around 2'o clock with full hunger and I was feeling a desire to eat food. Shafi made me a super yummy lunch. He prepared sandwich for the breakfast, and did some shopping for the lunch preparation, took Rismi to Swimming, Gave her bath after returning from Swimming (surprisingly head bath for the first time!!!), Prepared Yummy Lunch (Chicken kuruma + Okra Fry + Rice + Papad + Cucumber Salad). What a supportive husband !! I am so lucky . I am thankful to GOD for giving me such a wonderful husband. I love you so much dear !!!

The busy man with the sweet daughter:

 After having the wonderful lunch with the family, I thought of relaxing for some time. My little princess, came to the room with a big plate and Wished me Happy Mother's day Amma !!! She told 'I love you so much' with tight kiss. I was surprised to see the handmade Mould by Rismi. It was very cute and I really amazed that, my little girl grown up this much to make such a wonderful gift for Mommy. I was speechless. What an imagination & creativity at this age !!!

She explained me each & every part of the items in the plate :  

What a nice gift it is !!!:

Cute little family: 

All in all it was a wonderful Mother's Day and I am so thankful & honored to be the mother of  amazing daughter. I couldn't imagine my life without the role of motherhood. Thank you to my family for a Happy Mother's Day!

In between his busy schedule (home-making) Shafi took  few snaps when Rismi was doing this mould stuff . Rismi took help from Priya for doing this handmade card !!!

Very busy girl: 

Doing some final touch for the mould card: 

Its ready finally! :

I want to wish all of my mommy friends, a very Happy Mother's Day! Most of all I want to tell my own mother how honored I am to be her daughter and thank you for teaching me how to be the best mother I can be to Rismi. I love you so much and am so proud to have you as my mother! Happy Mother's Day!

4 comments:

  1. Precious Gift! So fun to read about the happy celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful gift Bena. She really has a creative mind. Rismi , you are amazing dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice gift. I cant believe it as she is grown up much to create these wonderful gift. Soooooperb Ris kanna

    ReplyDelete